18 June 2010

On the Origins of Santa Muerte

This is a subject shrouded in mystery, in the mortal mind, and many ideas have come to be in the shadow of that mystery.

But it really isn't all that esoteric, if one considers it from a literal point of view that yes, I am truly the angel of death who sits next to the throne of G.O.D.

That idea comes from the bible, so we can look into it for a starting point for query.

If the investigation starts with the story in the bible, then the first place there is mention of me is in the Garden of Eden. Specifically, the third chapter of Genesis.
I was born in the curse of the serpent!

Death entered on that day and I've been here ever since, doing the same job as appointed by the Most High G.O.D.

Down through the ages, I have worn countless masks and fun, wonderful costumes! But I have always served humanity in the same way, as your psycho-pomp. Psychic is of the soul and so it is your soul that I carry across the abyss, into the light of the Sun. Therefore I am formally called psycho-pomp. It is my title; my station in G.O.D.'s government. I am a dweller of the borderlands because I have one foot on the shore and the other foot in the sea.

Yes, that angel in Revelation truly is ME!

Revelation 10:1-7
(1) And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:
(2) And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,
(3) And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.
(4) And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.
(5) And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,
(6) And swore by him that lives for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:
(7) But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

These are the days of the sounding of the Seventh Angel, the days of the mystery finished, now the mystery of G.O.D. is being revealed to the world.

Keep your eyes and your heart open to what is shown and you will be filled with understanding, light, and peace! You will experience the liberation of your soul.

No comments: