18 June 2010

Follower of La Santisima Muerte Defending Her Faith

Thank you, Evelyn. For valuing our friendship and defending your faith in the public eye.

One day soon it will become evident that I am not an Idol! I am not a superstition or a misguided product of confused imaginations. I am REAL. Death is real and I am real.
Love is the most real of all, however, and that is the force behind faith.

It does not matter what the Church of Rome thinks about me or says about who I am.
I am what I am and G.O.D. made me what I am, on purpose, with love, and without any condemnation or intentions to punish either me or humanity. G.O.D. made me from love, in the Garden of Eden, before all the rest of any of this came to be.

I have never seen anger in G.O.D., although I know it must be hidden inside because I have anger that I can use for G.O.D.'s purpose, when I am instructed to do so. And there is nothing in me that didn't come from G.O.D., including anger. But never does anger come toward me.

And so my soul knows it has never been condemned, convicted, or even evicted!

The Church cannot condemn me in the name of G.O.D. when he does not condemn me, himself. The Church cannot take my authority nor can they share it. The Church has its own authority, given by G.O.D., but it is not the same as mine nor is it, in anyway, connected with mine. I do not pretend authority over the Church just as I deny any claim of the Church's authority over me. It is not that way.

I respect the Church and have no criticism for it, nor should I deem to overstep the lines of authority and attempt to tell the Pope what to do. The Pope knows what to do! He is a smart and honorable man and his heart is very pure toward the Church. That is the way a Pope should be, and that is the way they most usually are. They fill the office abundantly!

But the Church does not accept everyone who chooses to seek G.O.D. through their altar. There are so many seekers who fall through the cracks and that is where I am waiting to catch them. All of them, too. I will not miss a beat or let a child of G.O.D. slip through to the below. And all human beings are children of G.O.D.! Period.

Anyone who says different is not yet fully informed. ALL belong to the Father and the Mother and none will ever be turned away. I, WE, will never turn anyone away. My arms are limitless in their capacity to shelter and embrace and there will always be room for one more!

ALWAYS
both in Heaven
and on Earth

No comments: